– Expert formwork systems for pylon & PSM, Temburong Bridge CC3, Brunei
(HACS for pylon / HAPS, HAMS for Precast segment method)
– Development of HAMS(HAEGANG Auto-hydraulic Mould System)
(HAMS : cutting-edge automatic formwork system that makes precise and uniform quality of concrete structures possible in factory)
– Development and patent registration of HAPS (HAEGANG Auto-Profile Climbing System) which is an automatic lifting formwork system for steep slopes or curved structure.
– Pylon HAPS, Formwork system for FCM,FSM, Hwangyang-Jeokkum #3 construction(Jobal Grand Bridge)
– Korea’s first HACS(HAEGANG Auto-Climbing System) exported overseas.
(Sungai Bridge, Brunei : the longest one pylon cable-stayed bridge in Asia.)
– Establishment of Incheon head office and technical research center.
– Establishment of Seosan Plant and 2nd Factory
– Designed and supplied HACS for pylon of New Millennium Bridge, the world’s first 3-pylon suspension bridge
– Designed and supplied HACS for pylon of Noryang Bridge, the world’s first sloped-pylon type suspension bridge
– Patent registration of Catwalk system method
– Establishment of Gimpo branch office and 1st factory
– Designed and supplied HACS for pylon of Dandong Bridge, the world’s longest 1 pylon 1 span suspension bridge
– Developed and supplied Climbing Bracket HG2400 Series for DAM construction
– Developed and supplied Traveling System Formwork for FSM in Incheon Grand Bridge.
– Manufactured and supplied Coping Formwork System and various steel formwork
– Manufactured and supplied A-TYPE SUPPORT and steel formwork.